Would you be interested in learning more about the qualification of thermal systems?
We work with Mark Thompson Life sciences to deliver a training course on the 'Qualification of Thermal Systems'.
This is a two day course which covers the qualification of thermal systems in considerable detail from initial assessment to ongoing requalification trending and data review.
The course then goes into the detail of thermal measurement systems, options (pros and cons) for different technologies and different data logging options. The course programme below describes the sections covered.
• Regulatory Framework and requirements
• Identifying Direct Impact Systems
• Process Risk Assessment Based upon
• Temperature Measurement Principles
• Data Logging options and Data Integrity
• Calibration, Verification and Recalibration
• Validating The Validation System
• Understanding the Thermal environment to
• Defining Challenge locations based upon Risk Assessment
• Defining Challenge conditions, events, interventions
• Commissioning phase for Thermal Systems
• The Performance Qualification Protocol
• Execution; Set up, Calibration, placement, data collection.
• Data review and Reporting
• Handling deviations.
• How to maintain the Qualified State.
• Requalification options
• Current inspection trends and regulatory feedback